Symptoms to Solutions: Root Cause Healing
Are you tired of feeling tired? Or sick of taking so many prescription medications and feel like you aren’t getting any healthier? Or are you not getting answers you want and are searching to get some true healing results?
You’ve come to the right place! Functional Medicine (FM), a form of Integrative Medicine, delves more deeply into the background of the patient, in mind, body and spirit. Rather than treating a set of symptoms and following a one-size-fits-all protocol, the FM practitioner seeks to discover and treat the source of the imbalance which has led to illness. The FM practitioner understands that an imbalance can affect multiple systems within the body and mind and treats the patient from a holistic perspective. Functional medicine integrates the best of traditional Western (conventional) medicine with scientifically relevant alternative holistic medicines.
Christie’s expertise of 25+ years as a Registered Dietitian combined with Functional Medicine gives clients a more well-rounded yet direct route of healing the body systems.
Christie believes in a teamwork approach in maximizing the health of clients and works closely with any prescribing practitioners and mental health therapists who desire the same.
Common issues that are easily addressed by Functional Medicine:
- Gastric Issues: IBS, SIBO, Constipation, Diarrhea, Bloating, Reflux
- Food Sensitivities, Food Allergies, Histamine issues
- Chronic Yeast or Bladder Infections
- Excess Weight
- Headaches, Migraines
- Fatigue, Chronic Fatigue, Adrenal Dysfunction
- Fibromyalgia, Inflammation
- Hormonal Imbalance, PCOS, Estrogen Dominance, Thyroid
- Heart Disease, Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome
- Sleep Issues
- Depression, Anxiety, Brain Fog
- So much more!
In your initial 1.5-2 hour Symptoms to Solutions functional medicine appointment, Christie will give you the tools to help get you back on track. You will leave with a basic understanding of what all has led up to your current health issues (mind-body-spirit) and what steps are needed to get your health back.
During your initial visit, you will have:
- Personalized Functional Medicine Assessment & Analysis
- Meal Plan catered specifically to meet your needs
- Lifestyle & Fitness Plan
- Optional InBody Test (see Tests Offered tab for more info!)
- Chance to discuss other tests such as: DUTCH hormone test, Food Sensitivity Test, GI Stool testing, Micronutrient Testing (see Tests Offered tab for more info in these)
- Chance to discuss the Gold and Silver Plans that are more catered to learning more about nutrition along with weight loss. You will also get the chance to discuss the Platinum Plan which is a stricter meal plan and catered more towards weight loss.
And will leave with:
- A good basic understanding of what steps need to be done to help you reach your goal.
- Personalized list of your Phase 1 for healing: meal plan/menu, fitness plan, possibly certain foods to increase for a mineral you are lacking, sleep plan and a rest and reconnect plan
- A 45 minute follow-up date booked for transitioning into Phase 2 for healing
- Within 1-2 weeks you will have a call or zoom with our Life Coach, Brittany, to work through any kinks before your next follow up visit with Christie
Symptoms to Solutions Initial 2 hr visit PLUS 1 visit with Life Coach, Brittany, is $399
Follow-up visits typically run about 45 minutes and are $112/45 min
Follow-ups are based on each individual’s needs and health journey goals, so typically a total of 3 on up to 6 follow-ups are within a 6-month period.
* Telemedicine if offered; however, it is encouraged to be in person during the initial 2-hour consultation if at all possible and we can schedule follow-ups via telemedicine if that is preferred.
Not quite sure if you want to venture into root cause healing?
Or possibly you have further questions about what all this would entail?
Just book a 15-minute discovery call that can be done in-person or via Telemedicine
You do NOT need to complete a Nutrition Questionnaire for the Discovery Call. There will be no consultation done during a Discovery Call. The Discovery Call is for the sole purpose of gaining clarity or helping you decide if you are ready to get to the root cause healing.