Let's uncover the root cause of your disease!
Are You Experiencing:
IBS, Constipation, Diarrhea, Bloating, Reflux
Food Sensitivities/ Allergies
Chronic Yeast or Bladder Infections
Mental Cognition Issues
Heal your system naturally. Nutrition, Fitness & Functional Medicine
Symptoms and Solutions
Get started on your road to feeling and looking better with our full body diagnostic process.
Get started on our road to feeling and looking better today with our full body diagnostic process.
During this process we will:
- Analyze your health history and symptoms
- Discuss lifestyle choices and challenges you’re facing
- Run an INBODY Body Fat Analyzer to help us set achievable body fat and muscle goals
- Design Your Personal Health & Fitness Plan to Move Forward with Confidence
From eating right to the perfect exercise routine, find the best path to a healthier and happier you!
Functional Medicine Initial Consultation
- Plan for 2 hours ($299)
(Each additional 10 minutes will increase the session fee)
- It’s imperative to go to your booking confirmation email where you will find a link to the Nutrition Intake Form.
This form MUST BE COMPLETED IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE AND EMAILED BACK AT LEAST 2 DAYS BEFORE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT.
- Please note that unfortunately, insurance does not recognize Functional Medicine prevention, intervention, and wellness nor does it cover any of the testing, so it is all considered cash-pay.
- What you will get:
Personalized Functional Medicine Assessment in Initial 2 hour Consultation
Meal Plan catered specifically to meet your needs
Lifestyle & Fitness Plan
At your first session, follow up sessions and/or programs will be discussed.
Feel free to look over those below so you have an idea of what you are desiring for your health journey.
Meet Christie Brooks, your Functional Medicine Provider
Christie Brooks is a Functional Medicine Practitioner and Registered Dietitian at Root Cause Holistic Healing located in the Mindful Living Center in Searcy, AR. Her 25 + years of experience as a Registered Dietitian and 15+ years Diabetes Education combined with her education in the Institute of Functional Medicine and the School of Applied Functional Medicine, has helped thousands of people through the years. The core of her programs get to the root cause of the underlying issue, dialing in on all three: Mind-Body-Spirit. Some need something as simple as repairing and replenishing gut health just to get weight off. Some are multifactorial from Adrenal Dysfunction and Thyroid hormone insufficiency along with the poor gut healthy. Whatever it may be, the byproduct of the healing process is WEIGHT LOSS and IMPROVED HEALTH. She also collaborates with mental health therapists and medical doctors to help the client have a “whole body healing.”